Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

CD Sunday Challenge ' Feathered Friends'


This is my entry in the CD Sunday Blog Challenge this week - Feathered Friends.
I have used Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew CD for the image and the BP. I punched the BP with my Martha Stewart 'Punch Around the page' punch. (The only one I have). I mounted the image on very pale green linen look mirri card and then sewed beads to the tail and crown feathers. The toning ribbon is from my stash. I knew it would come in useful one day.

(note: no parchment)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caroljane, I love this image from the CD, it is so vibrant.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning.what a fabulous image you have used. Thanks for sharing this with us this week at CD Sunday.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.