Followers

Friday 21 May 2010

Ooh La La 'Shoes in Bloom'


This is the Aster folder from 'Shoes in Bloom' by Ooh La La Creations. I never get tired of using the images from this CD.
I have printed on parchment, embossed the image and used a fancy circle grid for a delicate border and then used a 10 needle scallop tool 'to take it out'. I have then used sewn beads to attach the parchment circle to a pale lilac glitter circle. The card uses the crackle bp from the CD.

The exciting news is that Ooh La La Creations will be on Create and Craft TV on Saturday 19th June at 10.00am. Shoes in Bloom will be one of the featured CD's.
Sample cards by members of the Design Team, of which I am proud to be one, will be on display.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you like my paintings. Have fun! Lee Brownlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just found this comment by the artist Lee Brownlee. I am very very flattered that she has taken the time to look at my blog. I just love all her paintings and I hope we see more of them in the future.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.