Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

Decorative perforating


(new better photo)
This is my first project from a new book I have bought called South American Parchment Craft by Janet Wilson.
This piece is designed to show Argentinian decorative perforating with the use of small crystal beads as part of the pattern and to attach the piece to the card. In this case purple linen mirri card. It was a nice relaxing piece to do and I used my largest embossing tool for the plain embossing and it meant that the embossing was smoother and less inclined to buckle.

4 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Carol, I am speechless, this a fabulous work of art. This must have taken ages to make, you must be so proud.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of work Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this is such a beautiful piece of work,can you tell I love it Dorothy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all kindly for your lovely comments. I really appreciate them. It is wonderful when someone else likes something that I love doing.
    Actually it didn't take quite as long as it looks (if you see what I mean). It just needed care not to make a mistake in the pricking of the holes. Once you have those in the right place it is reasonably easy.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.