Followers

Monday 1 November 2010

Ooh La La Challenge #66 Remember, Remember


This is my current DT card for Ooh La La

This card is a loving reminder from one sister to another of earlier times.
I used Silhouette Magic for the image. Added a couple of borders in my ACDSee then printed out twice. Once straight to card and then again (same size) to parchment. Inside the black border I have done a tiny bit of embossing and pricking and then attached to the background card. Just a touch of glitter and some sticky pearls to finish. It is a small card - just under 5" x 5".

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Carol and I love the image of two sisters.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.