Followers

Sunday 5 December 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas Sparkle


Our Sponsor this month at CD Sunday is Ooh La La Creations. I am thrilled that they are one of our sponsors. Doubly pleased as I have been on their DT for a while now. I have used the Christmas Presence CD - which is their latest creation- and it is has some fabulous images. They are so beautifully painted by Peggy Abrams and so different in concept. I really enjoyed making some of the sample cards for the CD launch on C & C.
For my Design Team card at CD Sunday I used the Snowman Bling folder. I added some Sakura Glaze and Stardust to lights and baubles and Glamour Dust and Glossy Accents in other places. Snowflakes - Martha Stewart punch and Bling. Cardstock was off white linen look.
Good luck with the draw everyone. If you win and choose any of the CD's you won't be disappointed - they are all great. I have been a fan for some time.

2 comments:

  1. Fab snowman, he looks decked for the festive season. Makes a great card. In answer to your question my snowman embellishment was a thin metal cut out that I had in a box of cards to make up from C&C a couple of years ago. Came from Michelle Marsden's company as was I think.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen for coming back to me. He certainly looked cute and unusual.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.