Followers

Sunday 9 January 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - New Year - New to you


For my CD Sunday Design Team contribution this week I have used Carol Ann's Studios CD-13 for the backing paper. I have just realised that I use these CD's so often for my backing papers. As I have said before the colours are second to none. I digress. The 'New to me' part is the 'Happy New Year' stitch template purchased as a download from Stitching Cards and stitched in black and gold.
The parchment flower is one of my own designs this time. The half pearls and gems are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Carol - just love that parchment flower, gorgeous.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.