Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

CD Sunday - Art Nouveau

Over at CD Sunday this week our theme is 'Art Nouveau'. I felt very at home with this particular challenge as I was able to use a William Morris inspired stitch pattern for my image. I have done a few of these and I love doing them and using them. For the background paper I went to Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD(2) where there are a wealth of suitable papers from which to choose.
I used a new (to me) MS punch for the edges and some 'ribbon' and some flower lace that I had purchased from my favourite store - The Art of Craft. 4 little pink brads to fix the image and matt layer and then a chiffon bow to finish off.
I hope you like this card as much I enjoyed creating it.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Carol, the stitching is perfect and I love the BP you've chosen to compliment it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Carol, all of the elements go together so well.I must have a go at stitching.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.