Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

CD Sunday - Get ahead get a Hat


Over at CD Sunday this week our theme is - Get ahead Get a Hat and this is my DT contribution. I went back to one of my old favourite Cd producers - Carol Ann's Studios. I have used her 'Glitz 'n' Bitz' CD (CD-14) for everything except ribbon, pearls and hat embellishment (which I found at Sandown with this challenge in mind).
Our DT team have come up with some very different takes on this theme and I look forward to seeing what our challengees create.
Hugs
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.