Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Dragonflies


This is made using a pattern by Judith Maslen. I love Judith's patterns. They are stylish and so enjoyable to work on and Judith seems to have designed a pattern to suit almost every occasion. I have attended a couple of Judith's workshops and Debs and I are heading South for the next one in March.
This pattern - as you can see is called Dragonflies, and involved two or three disciplines as well as embossing. Pen work, colouring with polychromos pencils blended with oils and then using a fine grid.
The addition of the very fine glitter to the wings and the sparkly gems are my own additions.
I have added a link to Judith's site in my sidebar at the top. I am sure you will enjoy looking at her patterns.

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW, this is sooooooo beautiful but then I love dragonflies.
    You have been busy today
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.