Followers

Thursday 17 March 2011

WARHORSE

I am breaking my own rule ( for the second time) about this not being a diary Blog so that I can talk about my trip to the theatre today. I went with a group of friends up to Drury Lane to see the show 'Warhorse'.
It was spectacular, magic, wonderful, incredible etc etc. You get the picture.
I had looked at a few snippets on 'You Tube' and read up about it a little but it doesn't really prepare you for what you see.
If you get the opportunity to go please take it. It isn't cheap, I know, but perthaps a Birthday or Anniversary present to yourself or each other.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased you had a fab time Carol and nice to spend a day with friends.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.