Followers

Sunday 24 April 2011

CD SUNDAY - Butterflies



For this weeks Cd Sunday Challenge I have used 2 different papers from the Cd that comes with the Japanese Pattern Source Book Nature 2.  I cut the butterflies out  from the second sheet and attached them  strategically to the first background sheet and added sticky pads to raise the wings. The bodies are pearl oval beads and Chinese crystals for the heads.
There seems to be a series of these pattern books (Amazon - I think) and the papers are gorgeous.  It was my friend Debs who introduced them to me.

Thank you all for joining us with our Birthday Celebrations.  As Jenny said on our Blog  this week, we do look at your Blogs whilst we are there.  Last week I found the image from Karen's Doodles via a Blog and also bought some stamps from Carolines. Both things used on your cards.

Looking forward to visiting your Blogs.
xx

3 comments:

  1. I really really like this card Carol... I love the extra butterflies and the beads... Must drag my copy out and have a play! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debs. I went on to Amazon this morning and ordered the pattern book in the Chinese Style. If it is half as good as the Japanese one it will be great.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooo... I dare not go on Amazon again though till then end of May... Finally finished Wuthering Heights.. even though I read really really slow, could put it off no longer... it still ended, and I was heartbroken (again.. as I am every time I read it! LOL) so I bought a few books to cheer me up! LOL Might have to have a sneaky Peeky though! LOL
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.