Followers

Saturday 23 April 2011

Digi Stamps and parchment

Anne from Card Challenges and my fellow teamie Jenny pointed me in the right direction on Karens Doodles to download a freebie design  that Anne had used and I just felt that it cried out to be used on parchment. This is what I have done with it as a 'first go'.


I haven't finished it completely as I intend to do a better one with better embossing and better shading with the pencils - esp on the basket. It hasn't any depth at the moment.  I used my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils for the colouring.
I want to do it again more carefully and add a good border.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Carol, I downloaded this image too following the link from Jenny. You have coloured it beautifully, the tulips really stand out.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's stunning as it is so can't wait to see what you produce when you do it better!
    It's beautiful Carol.
    Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.