Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lilies - Workshop Project



This is my finished project that was set by Dorothy Holness at our recent Parchment Festival.  I have called them Lilies because they look like them to me and they were unamed.  I learned so much about colouring properly on parchment from Dorothy and of course from the other experts we were lucky to have over that weekend.
I loved doing this and have enjoyed this afternoon just adding a little here and a little there to finish it to what I hope would be acceptable to Dorothy. An incredible teacher and you just want to please her.

I still have to mount this -  but I may just keep it in my portfolio as is.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooh Carol, what a beauty, your colouring is awesome. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous card Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooo WOW Carol, this is gorgeous. You must be so proud of it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies. I know one shoudn't but I must admit to being a bit pleased with what I achieved and it is encouragement to go on and get more done to the lady with the plait. An Easter project perhaps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous...Your coloring is awesome.. You commented on my blog about karens doodles flower basket.. it is under her freebies here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anne. It was very kind of you to take the time to come back with the details. I have it now saved and will try and use it and post the result to show everyone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really beautiful Carol.... Well done on getting it finished... I keep getting mine out... looking around for Dorothy to help, panicking and putting it away again!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, just love the colours.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.