Followers

Friday 1 April 2011

Spring Butterflies and Lace


This is a little 5 x 5 card made using Debbees CD - Spring Butterflies and Lace. This is from Folder 16 and the card is the 'tile' printed direct. I then printed one of the toppers twice in parchment. The first layer was embossed with a sun tool and then the second layer was used to make the 3D butterfly. I embossed the wings and then cut it out. The body was made using a couple of long beads for the body and two small rounds for the head. It was then mounted on to blue mirri card and then to a pink mirri card mat. The sentiment comes from a Carol Ann's Studio CD and the little tiny parchment flower I made. The pearls are from Kanban - my favourites when I am not colouring my own.

1 comment:

  1. That looks really lovely Carol.. I love the way you convert to parchment, some of the images work soooo well... it is great to see the stunning cards etc you make from my Cds... big huge Thank Yous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.