Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - Under the weather

I hope that all our visitors and challengees are well and not 'Under the weather'  but if anyone you know is a little down then I hope we have some inspiration for you in this weeks challenge.

As Jenny said I did two this week.  I did this one first which is all from Robert Addams CD 'Watercolour Flowers'.  This is a great Cd as all the  images have blank counterparts for you to use your paints or promarkers.

Then I decided I wanted to do this Stitch and Bead card.  The pattern is a purchased download from Stitching Cards.  For the card itself I  printed out two sheets of backing paper from a Carol Ann's Studio Cd and made my own weave paper.  I then scanned this and used MCS to add the words and print out direct to A4 card.
He looks as though he is also feeling proper poorly  but has brought you some flowers.
We look forward to visiting all your Blogs so please join our challenge.
xx

1 comment:

  1. I like both cards, I love the water colour flowers, may have to invest in it :o)
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.