Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Jewelled Butterfly - same stamp - different look.

As promised here is another version,  using rainbow printed parchment.  Actually it is a'splodgy' rainbow backing paper from a Carol Ann's Studio CD printed directly to parchment.  I stamped out the butterfly from  Carolines in Stazon and then embossed the ovals and dots from the back and then used a fine grid and pricked out all the holes from the front that showed around the embossing.  As it is called the Jewelled Butterfly I felt it needed some zing so I added black gems from my stash which I felt complemented the pink of the background.  Antennae also from stash.
We then went out for photo shoot.  Hope you like this version as well.

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation, you are spoiling us with this butterfly stamp. My favourite colours too.
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carol, thats stunning. What more can I say.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! another stunner, Carol.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.