Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

A commission - a repeat of Miniature Handbag No: 11

A friend of mine has made a Ruby Wedding card  at one of my monthly classes for her daughter and SIL.
The backing paper used - printed direct to the card - is from a Carol Ann's Studio CD and the heart design came from Stitching Cards
My friend wants to give them a voucher as a present and we discussed the best way to present this and it was decided that I would make her one of the basket versions of the handbag in which to put the voucher.  So we chose my No: 11 and I used the same backing paper as the card but printed direct to parchment with a darker plain piece in the same colour range for the lining.  She chose two of my glass heart beads (from Anita's beads)  for the toggle which I made myself.

  and here is the toggle- there is a story with this about me sticking my fingers together with super glue - but I am OK now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful card, I love stitching cards and this is a gorgeous design.
    Your parchment bag is also gorgeous lovely colour and design
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.