Followers

Sunday 3 July 2011

CD Sunday - Christmas is Calling

Difficult to get your head round it I know - but we seem to be on the count down already.  As I have been Blog hopping to visit our lovely challengees I have noticed quite a few have Christmas card counters. Your entry to our sponsored challenge will mean yet another tick on the side of - Done .
Our  generous sponsor this month is the Stamping Boutique with the winner being able to choose three images from the many on offer.  If you haven't been to see what they do then pop over to see them  where you will find   some lovely digis to choose from.
Please don't forget though to use a Cd somewhere in your design or sadly your entry, although greatly welcomed and appreciated, can not be considered for the prize.

Here is my DT card for this challenge

I have used a backing paper from  Robert Addams cd - 'Christmas Carols' printed direct to card (Robert has added some wonderful winter backing papers to his Christmas CD's) and then wrapped it with a precious piece  from a sheet of  embossed and glittered 12 x 12 vellum.  My Stamping Boutique image has been coloured with Sakura glitter pens and the sentiment and snowflakes have been coloured with peel off pens.  A sprinkling of Flower soft for snow was the finishing touch.

I too would like to welcome our guest DT member for July - Chris.  I have known Chris 'ether wise' for a little while now and I hope she enjoys her time with us and I know we will enjoy her designs.

2 comments:

  1. A great Christmas card Carol. Will now have to go and dig out all my Christmas CDs.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol... But Christmas.... already! :-) think I need to go and lie down... I am not ready!! LOL
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.