Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

CD Sunday - Only Ovals

Sunday seems to have come round much quicker this week.  We had so many great entries last week and as Jenny said it is going to be hard for Christine to choose her top 3 - a new feature at Cd Sunday.

We have a winner  though  - ChrisJW - for our Sponsor prize- Grandma's Button Box CD  - from Katy Sue Designs.  Congratulations Chris.  I know you will enjoy using this CD.


For my DT card this week I felt like doing some stitching and I found the pattern for the oval Sunflowers in an oval frame at Form -A- Lines . For everything else I used the 'Sunflower' folder on Ooh La la's CD - 'Shoes in Bloom'.  The wrapround on my card is the insert from the folder used as an outsert  and I just snipped around the edges of the two printed sunflowers to slip over the corners of the matting. I can't remember who makes the butterfly punch but as I suspect most of you have this  punch,  you will know the maker. I have backed my punched out butterfly  with parchment and then embossed from the back.  Added jewels for the body.
I hope you like the card and that  it will inspire you to think Oval.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful card, and your stitching looks gorgeous,
    My mojo is not working yet will have to look at some cds to get some inspiration going.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    Another stunning card and nice to see stitching for a change. Beautiful sunflowers and of course the butterfly is fab.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.