Followers

Monday 15 August 2011

May I introduce you to 'Cordelia'

'Cordelia' is one of 4 Elegance patterns designed by Judith Maslen sold through the CC Collection. There are three more lovely ladies yet to do but this is my favourite and I had to make her first.

I love doing any of Judith's patterns  but I am really  pleased how this one has worked out.
I haven't decide on a mount or backing paper yet.  It needs a little thinking about.
I hope you like this lovely image as much as I do.  Thank you Judith for yet another gorgeous pattern.

3 comments:

  1. Cordelia is stunning Carol, I can see why she is a favourite. Your colouring is perfect, such a lovely delicate blue. Look forward to seeing the other 3 patterns.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    Beautiful design and lovely lady, the colour is gorgeous and really makes Cordelia look gorgeous, Looking forward to seeing the others.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hunny, I saw this on the Reader this morning but didn't have time to pop over before work demanded my attention, this is soooo gorgeous. I adore how you have created the sweep and fall of her dress. It is totally beautiful. Thank you for your kind comment on my "creases" post, are you implying I talk too much? Lol, I never was one for getting to the point too soon!! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.