Followers

Sunday 18 September 2011

CD Sunday -Black and Blue

This is going to be a timed post - hopefully it will work. Good Morning.  Yet another Sunday Challenge has come round.  I hope you enjoyed our Alphabet - M -  challenge last week.  I always enjoy Alphabet challenges.  We often have them in our ATC Club.
This week our theme is Black and Blue.  I think this was one of my suggestions so I am to blame.  For this challenge I decided to make a 'Sympathy' card.  A sad topic always but we card makers do have to make them from time to time.
Here it is:
I used 'Clip Art' Cd by Patsy May in MCS and printed the frame image on parchment.  I chose a font for the words to emboss and then added a couple of butterflies made using a Pergamano Multi Grid No: 17.  The 'Blue' part of the challenge is the blue backing card which just shows through the parchment as a blue haze.

I hope you will join in with our challenge and don't forget that a Cd must be used somewhere in the making of your project.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sympathy card Carol, these are always the hardest to make. Now I will have to go and put my thinking cap on and come up with something for this weeks challenge.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the butterflies. Putting my thinking cap on at the moment, as we went out all day yesterday so having to catch up today.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.