Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

CD Sunday -Winter Wonderland

We had some gorgeous entries for our Black and Blue theme last week and we thank you for your continued support. I enjoy the resultant blog hopping and learn such a lot from all those colourful pages.
This week our theme is Winter Wonderland - a golden opportunity to add one more to your Christmas 'box'.

Here is my offering

I have used Robert Addams CD - Let it Snow for the background and the pyramage -which  I prefer to do 'flat'.  I like the effect as well as the lower postal cost.
Here is a close-up detail of the flowers which were made using pieces from a 12"x12" heavyweight embossed sparkly vellum and icy blue gems.

 This will  be Hazel's last week with us as our September Guest designer. Thank you Hazel.   Hazel has given us some beautiful samples of her talents and I am sure we will be seeing her again at Cd Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are great and set off this image beautifully. Thank you for your kind words too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Carol. Not sure I like the 'flat' pyramage but the Pie Man, like you, doesn't like it layered up either. The DT have made some brilliant cards for this theme - I felt compelled to comment on every blog. As Hazel has said your flowers set the image off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning, I love the image and your beautiful parchment flowers.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Carol. Those flowers done onto the sparkling parchment are just gorgeous. Someones going to be lucky this Christmas.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Carol. I have all my xmas cards done and put away til it's time to mail them out BUT your lovely work makes me want to make a few more xmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.