Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Show report - The Creative Craft Show - Sandown Park

Well, the Show is over for this year.  The next one will be in January 2012.
We had a very busy time chatting to many many lovely people about all things parchment.  Doing little demos and passing on tips, names of favourite websites and internet shops and all sorts of other stuff.  What came over very strongly is that there is a serious lack of parchment tutors in almost every area of the Country.  So many really want to try to learn about parchment crafting but struggle to do it on their own.
Here is a photo of our Stand.  My friend Debs is on the left,  my parchment Tutor Marilyn on the right and yes - you've guessed it - I am the gap in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Your bags and the tree look wonderful Carol. I'm sure that they were admired by all. Hope you've recovered now.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a lovely day, you are right theres is no teachers down here in my part of the world, I think thats why I am finding it hard to learn.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.