Followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

Two posts for the price of one.

First is a peek at the wedding card I have made for my nephew and his bride.  I am attending the wedding on Saturday in London.  I don't think they have my Blog address and anyway I think they will be too busy to browse.

I wanted it to be simple and uncomplicated so I chose a pattern that wasn't designed as a wedding card.  The photograph doesn't show it but the ribbon does tone with the background.

The second posting is the project for our parchment lesson last night.  I was so tired still from Sandown that I made a pig's ear of my work last night so I decided to sit quietly today and do it again.  I took time over it and I don't mind showing this one.
It is an old pattern and is for a Scented door hanger.  Two double layers of parchment with dried Lavender in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carol, hope the weather stays nice for the wedding this weekend. I love the door hanger as well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces are beautiful, I hope the weather behaves itself for the wedding
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.