Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

CD Sunday - Nature's Wonders

The 1st week of October already.  Our 1st week of the month is a sponsored week as always and this month we have as our very generous sponsor  Sue Wilson of  Creative Expressions.  The prize for the lucky winners whose names are drawn is a share of 4 sets of Christmas Stamps.  We are very grateful to Sue for her generosity.
Sue very kindly sent the design team a set of stamps called Nature's Wonders to play with and we have all come up with very different ideas.
I made a couple of ATC's
I used  Pattern Source Nature 2 CD (Japanese Papers) and three of the stamps from my sheet.

Sadly last week we had to say goodbye to Tess as a team member and this week we are welcoming our new teamie Jocelyn -  of Jocelyn's Place.  I am sure many of you will know Jocelyn from her Blog and the beautiful cards she makes and I can confess that I also know Jocelyn  as a personal friend.

It is a home from home month for me as our Guest Designer  for October is Pamela of  Pamela's Pages  - who is also a friend of mine.  No this isn't a take over bid  - just a coincidence.  I am looking forward to a great month.

1 comment:

  1. Am Liking your ATCs very much Carol.. especially the second one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.