Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2011

WOW!!!!

I will start with just one WOW as my fab friend Debs does them much better than I do.
Here is my announcement - in her words:


YES.. Really .... Judith Maslen... Really Really Truly!! (insert more Oh Wows here!) I am sure many of you will have heard lots about this fabulously talented and oh so luvverly and smashing lady. maybe have some her beautiful parchment patterns or been lucky enough to get a much coveted space on one of her workshop, or met her at shows .... and here is a CD full of her beautiful work (insert more Oh Wows please!)

Serious bit.. (if I can stop being excited for long enough!!) on the CD there are 6 main folders, each with it's own quirky little fairy (generally up to a bit of mischief!), hand drawn onto parchment and coloured by the fabulous JUDITH MASLEN. You then have decoupage, toppers, pyramids, waterfalls, papers, inserts etc etc etc Plus Bonus Folders, shaped cards and more papers, PLUS for all you Parchers and Pro-Marker/Pencil/Paint fans there is a bonus Digi Stamp folder with loads of err.. digi stamps :-) and shaped cards, ready to be painted or traced or whatever

Hang on.. Need a couple more Wows!

Loads and loads on here... but way to excited to stop and count the pages.. but lots!!!

Did I mention the artwork was by Judith Maslen??

Available to buy... at the NEC!!!! Stand G45.. see you there.

OK Debs - calm down.

So here is my bit. I have been (and still am )making some sample cards from this new CD for display at the NEC and here is a preview. I am one of the lucky ones who go to Judith's workshops and I adore her work. So I think I am almost as excited as Debs about the new venture.

The Cup Cake Chaos - in parchment.


The Craft Room Fairy - in parchment



The Dressing Table fairy - pyramage


The Egg Box fairy - Recipe Book in linen look card with lined pages.

4 comments:

  1. WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!

    Did I say WOW???

    Carol.. Thank You.. the samples are beautiful... I love them...

    see you in a few weeks!
    Big hugs
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples Carol. Looking forward to seeing you at the NEC. I will be there Thursday and Friday as usual. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Debs says these samples are beautiful - well done Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,

    I am going to say WOW WOW WOW, they are all gorgeous and beautiful, I hope you have a great day at the NEC.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.