Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Debbees Cd Challenge - March 2012

Good Morning - and a very late one at that.  A combination of Debs having problems loading pictures on to the Challenge Blog and me having a bad night means that I am only just loading up my DT card  for you to see.
Here it is.





From the papers that Debs gave us I have used the topper and one of the bp's.  I printed out the topper on parchment and embossed the two fans  and pricked out the immediate area using a PCA bold grid.  On the border which was 'pretend' ribbon threading I 'took out' the squares of ribbon so that I could thread some real ribbon.  The matt layer is a toning crackle design from an Ooh La La CD and the card is the  sheet of Deb's bp
printed on 280 gsm linen effect card.  The gems are some very sparkly holographic peel off gems.

We have chosen a winner for the February Challenge and that is Pamela .  You see Pamela we weren't upset that you had 'chopped up' Deb's papers. Rather the opposite. Congratulations.

Please have a look at what my fellow teamies have produced and take part in the Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Yet another lovely card Carol - can't wait to see the free papers from Debs for March.
    Thanks for the kind words about my entry for Deb's February challenge. I've just come from her blog and have watery eyes! I really didn't expect to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - love the papers and your colour scheme rocks ! Only just found DB's site so am eagerly awaiting the pers and stuff. Nice to find you all :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Carol, and I love what you've done to it with the parchment.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of the butterfly Carol and the way you have done the ribbon which is different from the way I did it.

    Mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beautiful, wish I could parchment, as you make me so very Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Carol. I love the way you have threaded the ribbon.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.