Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

CD Sunday - Chocolate, cream and one other colour

Wow - what a long title.  This has been chosen by our Christine - who I am pleased to say is back with us after her long sojourn in foreign parts.  Lovely to have you back Christine.

This is my DT card:

The image and backing papers all come from Joanna Sheen's 'Fashion Boutique'.  I have dipped into this Cd quite a lot lately - for various projects.

The elegant model has been decoupaged - just the once.  The flowers were made using my latest must have purchases - Petal Pairs punches by Tonic.  I used one of the striped  bp's just to add a bit of interest and to blend in with the colour theme.  Pink candi buttons for the centres - as my one other colour.

I had a wonderful few days away with my friends in Northumberland.  Golly it's a long way there and back.  I took two days over both journeys and with the bad weather for my drives I am glad that I had made that decison.  We did visit the Gateshead 'Sincerely Yours'  show and I purchased a little something appropriate for the winner of the Top 3 for  'Sweets for my Sweet'.  I will let Jenny know as soon as I have chosen. We had great cards again so a difficult choice ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I totally agree with you about the "verification." In fact I'm no longer trying to figure out what the letters are when I try to add a comment. If I can't read them then I leave without commenting. And your card is wonderful. Sounds like the Cd you mention is filled with wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely elegant lady! Fabulous card Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carol

    Wow what a beautiful elegant card.
    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.