Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

CD Sunday - Spring is in the Air

I have some primroses and crocuses out in the garden so perhaps Spring is really on it's way.
We had some wonderful entries last week in our 'On your Bike' challenge.  I was amazed at the variety of images on the theme.  Thank you all for continuing to support our Blog so well.

For this weeks challenge I have gone back to stitching.  I found a set of 6 Farm Animals here and just had to have them as they are such fun and little quirky.  Really well designed patterns.  I am hoping that I will be able to use the other five in future themes.

The beautiful spring border backing paper design (printed straight to the card) comes from 'from the heart of the garden' CD 2 (Joanna Sheen).
The quilled butterflies and the sheep button were all bought at the Sandown Show.  So glad I managed some shopping that first day as of course we were snowed in at home for the second and final days.
I really enjoyed creating this card and I hope you like it as well.  If you feel inclined to leave a comment when you visit it will be much appreciated.  I will have something to read whilst recovering from my op.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    Beautiful card, love the stitching.
    I hope the op went well. And you soon recover.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The expression on the lamb's face makes me smile. Such a lovely card and beautifully stitched as always.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and stitching Carol, i don't know how you find the time, love his face, looks like he knows something we don't . Good luck for tomorrow with the op.
    suexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous Sheep Carol. I can see why you had to have them.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just picked up from the comments above that your op is today. It just HAS to go right this time!!! Love the adorable sheep. Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Carol. The stitched sheep is brill and the floral border is totally gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the good wishes. Am safely home after unexpected overnight stay. All went OK.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this one Carol. So cute. Pleased op went well and hope to see you soon. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.