Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

CD Sunday - Through the Window

Good morning.  Is it getting warmer?  I keep thinking it is and then it tries to snow again.  Best thing is to stay in and keep crafting.

There is a lot going on for me this month.  I am taking over the posting of the CD Sunday Challenge Blog whilst our Jenny takes a well earned rest.  We have all been trying to persuade her not to leave as such but just watch from the sidelines.  I hope I don't make a mess of it.

We are welcoming a new member to our design team at CD Sunday - Sue from Sue's Crafty Corner.
I have met Sue a few times now and it was because of CD Sunday that we met.  We started to enter the challenges at the same time and realised that we don't live too far away from each other.  One North and one South of the M3.  Good excuse to meet for a coffee.  I am sure you will all join us in welcoming Sue.
I have also met Margaret of Margaret's Designer Cards who is joining us this month as our Guest Designer. Margaret and I met at a coffee table at the Bristol Parchment Show a couple of years ago.
Welcome Margaret and I hope you enjoy your month with us.

This month is also my 70th birthday and CD Sunday has allowed me to be the Sponsor this month and the details are on the Challenge Blog.

Time I got to my card and here it is:
I have used the  Best of La Pashe 2012 CD for all of the card with some bronze linen look mirror card for the mats.

Please enter the challenge and the team is looking forward to choosing the winner.  The winner will be able to choose any CD or CD's to the total value of £15.99.  They must of course be ones currently easy to source and buy.  Whoever wins and chooses just needs to allow a little time for me to  purchase it and send it on.  I am looking forward to visiting lots and lots of Blogs.  Good Luck.
Carol xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Carol, I'm loving that image
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol and thanks for sponsoring CD Sunday this week. I am looking forward, along with you and the other team members to seeing all the entries.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i would like to be there Carol, looks so warm and calm. a love image and card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sue B, I wish I was there. Such a lovely view through this window. Thank you for your warm welcome, and you were not to early, just me being very, very lazy.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,

    You have done a good job this week, and thank you for the welcome, I did love the bit about my tatting, I have been tatting forty plus years, and like you I am have a big 0 birthday too. I hope to see you at the parchment in Bristol this year, hopefully I can shove my husband into taking me ( I hope they do have one this year).
    You have done a beautiful card, I wish our weather was like that at the moment, it's been so cold.
    Have a nice day
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first posting on the challenge blog - nice one! I think we all wish we could step through that window into some lovely weather. We do have sunshine here this morning and I've just given the garden its first tidy up of the year. It looks a lot better through my window now!
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Carol, such a beautiful scene and great first post over at the CD Sunday challenge blog.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming and dee-lightful card, luv the 3-D effect too.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, wouldn't it be lovely to look out and see this view, rather than sleet and snow? Lovely card. Happy Birthday.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh Carol this is lovely. Would love to have a view like that from my windows -(and the warmth that comes with it).
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this image, as you can see! I too have that birthday ending with an 0 at the end of the year, but as they say, growing old is better than the alternative! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.