Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

Good Morning from what I hope will be a sunny North.  I am up here staying with a wonderful crafting friend.  My visit had been put off and put off whilst all the drama re my arm went on and on and I suddenly decided that if I didn't make it before the op I wouldn't be here until next year - so here I am.

Our theme this week has been chosen by our Wendy and it was chosen, I believe, to kick start us all in to making some Christmas cards.  Well Wendy you have succeeded and I have now made at least two.  Just joshing - in fact I have managed about 20.

I did enjoy making this and the image comes from 'Festive Funnies' by Ooh La La Creations.
It is a pyramage - a real one - although it looks like a digital one in the photo.  I added the silver charm fish and some pretty spotty ribbon - just to add the feel of bubbles.
I will catch up with you all later in the week and in the meantime have fun.  You never know it may start you off on the Christmas cards.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on this weeks challenge Carol, very apt for the weather today. Hope you're having a wonderful time.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super take on this weeks theme, I could do with being in water to cool off. Hope you are having a great time and maybe doing some crafting in between chats'
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you'd lost the plot until I zoomed in on the image Carol. Great take on the challenge. Hope you are doing OK up there in the North - although I think it's probably as hot as everywhere else at the moment.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Carol, I hope you are enjoying good weather and having a great time.
    I had my op but I have been poorly since, it was worse than the surgeon thought and I can't do anything for five weeks.
    Hope you op goes well
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Carol and made me smile. Hope you are having a good time away.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous Carol! A great card for my part of the world. There is so much to see and have a good giggle at. Love the silver fish too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.