Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You (C2cu) - 2nd Challenge - Summer Days. Twist 1 - Fun in the Sun

I can't believe we are already into the second month of our new Challenge but we are and we have chosen 'Summer Days'.  It is also difficult to believe that we have had Summer days but we certainly have and I for one am slowly melting.

For the first week of Twist 1 I have chosen to go to one of my favourite CD's (La Pashe 2012) and together with the decoupaged image I have used backing paper, ribbon and Marianne Craftables die cut utensils - all from my DT pack from Crafts Too.

I hope that everyone is having their own 'Fun in the Sun' and I look forward to visiting many blogs in the coming month.
If you look here you will find all the details about how and when the prizes for last month will be decided and the links to my fellow teamies wonderful creations for your inspiration.

Many congratulations to the winner of our mega Give Away - Susan @ Scrumplescrunch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    Lovely card, I love the image you have used, gives a real summery feel to the cards.
    Hopefully the summer will last a bit longer, it's been lovely down here, but we have had quite a bit of rain this week. Good for garden.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Carol, we've certainly made good use of the summery days with the BBQ. I love the die cut utensils, I've not seen these before.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great summer activity depicted on your fabulous card Carol. Thank goodness we've had the weather for some BBQs.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.