Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Patchwork - Grid 37

Pergamano have fairly recently released two more multi grids - in fact nos: 36 and 37.  I bought them as soon as I knew about them directly from Pergamano and have just now had a chance to play with no: 37.  This one is all about patchwork and I think it is going to be one of my favourites.
Until my arm is sorted out I am a bit a restricted in what I can and can't do craftwise.  I can do parchment as that is quite easy one handed and I can use my Big Shot one handed as that is so stable.  But the guillotine is difficult.

For this card I embossed all but three of the little patchwork scenes.  I then made a patchwork using the smallest die of a set of hexagons I have just bought.  They are not the perfect size but near enough.  I cut several in red, green and yellow and stuck them in a pattern to a backing paper.
The striped card was printed using a Carol Ann's Studio CD.  I then offered up the parchment to the hexagons and  fixed them by using brads and some Perga Glue.

I don't think I will be making many more cards but I might try and do some finishing touches to ones almost complete.  I have to try and keep busy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the patchwork on this card Carol, lovely pastel colours too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol

    I love this card, it's beautiful and the patchwork is wonderful, it must have taken you ages to put it altogether.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.