Followers

Friday 6 September 2013

Crafts-Too Challenge You(C2cu)- Challenge #3 -Texture- Twist 1 - Choose your own style

A new month and a new challenge.  This Twist is to choose your own style but use Textures please.
I have chosen 'Bright and Cheerful' for my style.

For my DT card the texture I have chosen for this one is stitching with colourful threads. I die cut the pink card for the stitching and then backed with  some  papers left over from my August projects.  I spliced  these together to give a contrast interest and then backed with an embossed gold shimmer mat.  The large brads I found in my stash and was amazed that they matched almost exactly.  I didn't have 4 of each colour so I opposed the 2 of each  to the background stripes.  Finally the multicoloured stripey paper and sentiment come from a CD.

I hope you enjoy the challenge and I will be posting my second for Twist 1 next week.

Take care.
Carol xx
C2cu DT

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colourful card Carol, I love it. Hope thing are still going well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous way to add texture to a card Carol, so pretty. It was good to see you the other day and I am glad the shoulder is progressing well.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever Carol the stitching is amazing. Such a pleasing card to the eye.

    Always the way in my craft room I never have four of anything!! lol

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.