Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

CD Sunday - The 3 D's - Die cuts, DL, and Decoupage

Well - you have me to blame for this one but I thought it would be a little different.  I look forward to seeing what you all make and of course I will have a little something for the winner of the Top 3.

Here is my own  offering:

I have used Artylicious - Season's Greetings CD -  for the background and the Angel - which has been decoupaged.  My die cut is the sentiment.

Are you all ready for the holidays?  I have finished and posted all my cards and now I am spending  a quiet weekend collecting all the Christmas craft goodies and boxing them up until next year.

Then I plan to tackle many ATC's .... if I don't get sidetracked by the latest Parchment Magazine.  It has just arrived and there are some good patterns just begging to be tackled.

Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the angel she is a lovely image.
    Yes my magazine did arrive and so far I have not even open the first page, I hope to finish my cards this afternoon, and hopefully get them sent, not even done the ones going abroad, ok I am behind but hopefully they will get there.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image Carol - love the colour choice.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Carol and your Angel is beautiful.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a beautiful card Carol. I love the colour so different but very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.