Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

New beads

My favourite bead supplier sent me a flyer about some new beads they had in so I sent off for two small packets to try. They are called CzechMates Lentil beads.  I like to combine beads with parchment and stitchcards.
Here is the parchment ATC that I made.

I love the effect of using beads.  There are so many beautiful beads to choose from these days and I wish I had the time to learn the art of jewellry making with beads.  I just love looking at the shapes and colours.  Perhaps I was a Magpie in an earlier life.

I enjoyed using the beads.  With the two holes and the fact that they sit flat made them easy to use.  I have now ordered some more colours.

Off to make some more.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carol, the beads finish this piece off perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beads, love your design, shows off the beads lovely.
    I love using beads on cards and tatting
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.