Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

Witching Hour at Ooh La La

I was inspired by my fellow teamie Wynn  - who is also on the Ooh La La Design Team - to enter their new Challenge  - #168.  I loved the image Wynn had used so I popped my copy of 'Say it With Words' into the drawer to look at the same folder. Obviously I couldn't use the same image but I fell in love with Background paper No:4 and wanted to use it.
As I have been stitching recently and was still in the mood I went to my folder of patterns (and I have bought quite a few) and found some wonderful ones for Halloween.
I chose the one I wanted to use.  But I didn't want to use white card as the background which is more usual for stitch cards so I scanned the background paper into my ACDSee Graphic programme and made a piece of card in the same colour range but plain and paler.
Here is my card.

The great Halloween table confetti that I have used was sent to me by one of the members of UKSN that I belong to and I have enjoyed using them as embellishments.
I hope you like my pumpkin.
Boo!!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow great stitching card, love the witch.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Margaret great stitched card and so different for a Halloween card. Glad I inspired you Carol. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card Margaret love the way you have used the background paper to create a colour for your stitching base card too. Thanks for joining our Witching hour challenge at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Halloween card Carol, the stitching is gorgeous and I love your little witches on the corners! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Halloween card, such a wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations for our Witching Hour Challenge, make sure you pop back today and check out our new challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.