Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

CD Sunday - Song Titles

Good Morning everyone.
We had some wonderful 'P's' in response to Wynn's challenge so we are hoping for the same for Jocelyn's challenge - Song Titles.  There are thousands of possibilities out there.
I used the opportunity to add to my Christmas card makes and here is my Song Title:

The First Noel

Artylicious - Season's Greetings  Disc 1
The mat layer and the card print came from the Artylicious CD (a Christmas favourite of mine).  The pattern for the stitching came from here. I can't remember where the bauble die is from but the bow is of course a Sue Wilson bow.  The Itty Bitty bow.   I enjoyed making this one.  The thread I used is a multi coloured thread in Christmassy colours and I think it is very effective.
I think the real Christmas countdown for many starts tomorrow -  and I hope all the plans are coming together.
Please join in with us. I love visiting your Blogs and getting new ideas as well as finding a new die or tool or some such that I need to purchase because it is yet another 'must have'...... and there is still time to add to my Christmas present list.

Have fun.
Carol xx


4 comments:

  1. Morning Carol, i don't know where you find the time to do all your beautiful stitching as well as making the card, another beauty my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, hope it is better with you as it is raining here. Your card is beautiful and I do like your stitched cards. Good to see an older CD being used too, this is also one of my favourite CD's from Glenda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful stitched card Carol. Your work is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern and looks like a useful one to have. Mind you I always make a mess of my stitching if I attempt it.....no patience and it gets all messy. Your stitched cards are always beautiful. I still haven't got over that fab piggy you sent me for my daughter....so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.