Followers

Sunday 28 December 2014

CD Sunday - Winter Walks

I hope everyone is well and content and has enjoyed the last few days with good company and good food, and that all those surprise presents were all that you desired.

I am away for the festivities so this is a scheduled post - and this one is my Challenge.  In fact I have taken it over from Caz who chose this one before she left our team.  Caz -  I hope you look in and approve of our samples.

I have chosen an image from a Joanna Sheen CD - Messy Rabbit - Christmas.  I love some of the quirky images on these CD's and the backing papers are so useful for many projects.

 I have used die cut corners and the Sue Wilson Itty Bitty Bow die.  Both the image and the backing paper are from the CD and the sentiment is from a La Pashe CD.

From one of the smaller images I made a very quick ATC.  This is often a good use of these extra smaller images on the A4 sheet.

This has also been decoupaged.

I would like to extend warm wishes to everyone for a very Happy and Prosperous New Year -  from me and my fellow teamies on CD Sunday.  We look forward to another year of interesting challenges.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Carol, I'm glad that we're not having to walk in the snow at the moment though. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous beautiful image, i too love house mouse, lovely card.
    I wish you a very happy new year hope to meet up at bristol next year.
    No snow here in somerset don't want it or the rain, no one in Somerset wants to see the floods again ever.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Carol. I've got that snowflake corner die but would never have thought of cutting it in red - it works perfectly.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Carol using those smaller toppers for ATCs. Hope you've enjoyed the festivities. Happy New Year Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol, love the image I am always tempted by lovely cute images, but have to restrain myself as there are no youngsters even in my extended family. Love the colours and the way you used the corner die , best wishes for 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Carol, great image and i do like the die cuts,that Sue Wilson bow looks very handy, might look that out, Happy New Year to you, lets hope this is a good year. xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.