Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

ATC Swop UK

Our theme this time - Tis the Season - was spread over the two months of December and January. 

I chose 5 ATC's that I had made earlier for my 'stock'.  In between card making and parchment work I make ATC's to relax and just for fun so I always have quite a good stock.  Just sometimes they are perfect for one of the themes chosen by the three swop groups to which I belong.

So I sent them off and as usual they have been displayed beautifully by the organisers.


I have shown you these ATC's before and they all come from a La Pashe CD - Christmas Box.

Carol
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.