Followers

Sunday 7 June 2015

A Fine Hat

At our workshop last Wednesday I decided I wanted to make a particular parchment card.  I have made it twice before and both times I managed the central image OK but made a pigs ear of the background/border.
It is a lovely pattern by Judith Maslen and was designed back in 2012.  I have not yet determined if it was a freebie pattern or one from the Parchment Magazine but Judith is going to let me know when she gets back from her 'jolly'.
Here it is:

The background is by no means perfect but I love the image and I am determined not to abandon this effort.
I love the tones and would like to do more in Sepia.

Carol
xx
p.s.  Judith has now resurrected this design (originally done in 2012) and it is renamed  'Rosalind' and will be added to the Edwardian Charm range.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your parchment,
    We go on holiday on Thursday but I will be back just before Bristol so I will see you there.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Carol, now that is classy! Gorgeous and elegant, packed with style. Brilliant. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.