Followers

Sunday 4 October 2015

CD Sunday - Bloomin' Marvellous

Good Morning. Our challenge for this fortnight has been chosen by fellow 'teamie' Jocelyn.  As there are plenty of flowers out there we are hoping for many glorious creations. Please visit my fellow 'teamies' blogs to see what they have created.

Here is my own small effort

For this one I used Ooh La La's Carnival of Colour CD with added die cut Hollyhocks I purchased from E-bay. I couldn't believe it when I found the die cuts that were perfect for this card.  I did buy lots of others (different dies)  - of course - but they will do for future projects. The top square of the image has been raised just to add some depth but only using 1mm pads.

I have made my Top 3 choice for 'Gorgeous Gowns' and you will find it here.

Thank you for reading this far and any comments you care to make will be avidly read and appreciated.
Carol
xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, lovely card, love your die cuts they match the flowers perfectly.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card carol, I love the the hoolyhocks in the picture and the wonderful die cut one that match perfectly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colours on this Carol and those die cuts are perfect. Love those flowers too.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol, the colours are gorgeous and what a perfect find with the dies, perfect match.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol your card reminds me of our visit to France this year. The tiny village we stayed in was known as the Hollyhocks village. Hollyhocks was growing wild everywhere......so beautiful and such a delicate bloom on a sturdy stem. Love your creation and the matching die cuts. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the soft colours Carol, the picture of the hollyhocks is really beautiful the die cuts are perfect with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Carol, such a gorgeous image and pretty colours - one of my favourite Ooh La La CDs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.