Followers

Tuesday 26 January 2016

When it is just the perfect card.............

It is my eldest son's birthday on Thursday and some time ago I saw the perfect card - in a shop!!  Yes - a shop - I can hear the indrawn  breaths from here.
Before you get down to the card I must explain why it was so perfect. Philly (to his friends) and his brother run their own Property Development/ Maintenance  company which involves almost everything to do with buildings.  They also both own BMW's - one silver - one black.

OK - here is the card

Rainbow Cards - Ian Mackintosh - Copyright Ling Designs Ltd

The sentiment was added using a scan and graphics programme and the two fellas have been decoupaged.
Hope is raises a smile or two.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to go with what is perfect Carol. I did have a little giggle at the sentiments.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and what a great card, I can understand why the card was perfect.
    I did have a laugh,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.