Followers

Saturday 20 August 2016

Christmas cards with La Pashe

 I have so many of the La Pashe CD's and they are a wonderful source for Christmas images and styles. It would take quite a few Christmases to use them all but even if you repeat favourites  you just have to try not to send them to the same people that you sent them to in the past.
I used the  'Behind Closed Doors' folder from The Best of La Pashe 2012.- a folder I haven't used before.
I have made a few.  I have added some various colurs of Wink of Stella to them but it doesn't always show in the photograph .
So here 3 of them with closed doors and then open doors:


   
    

                                                                                      
I made these whilst nursing this horrendous cough which is now getting better but approaching it's 5th week.  I daren't try parchment as one cough at the wrong moment would have been disastrous.
You can purchase the correct size gatefold cards from La Pashe (at least I think you still can) so the make is quite easy. They do look better in the flesh.  I will put the Christmas sentiment on the back as there is a nice size blank piece of white card.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. These card are beautiful Carol so much detail and a lovely surprise behind the doors

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.