Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

HALLOWEEN

is the theme for our current Facebook ATC swop group.  One of my favourite themes.  I don't know why as Halloween wasn't something that we took part in as children and my own children didn't either - but I love making Halloween ATCs.  At the last count I had 24 to choose from.  Yes I did say 24.
Here are the ones I sent off to the swop.  Beautifully displayed as always by group leader Sue:

I couldn't resist yet another Minion.  I had fun with the skeleton.  It was a freebie image which came in parts. Quite hard to cut out such small pieces and then arrange on a 2.5" x 3.5" card.
I loved the idea of the Pumpkin Maze and I hope the recipient tries to complete it.  The 'Boo' was another image from the net but the cats and the words are table confetti that I was kindly sent by a member of another ATC group to which I belong.
Here are just a couple more.  I will keep them perhaps for next year. There is bound to be another Halloween swop.

Minions - of course!
These are biscuits.
Happy Halloween when it comes and I hope not too many things go bump in the night!!

Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. IT must be are age group I was not into Halloween as a child and I don't remember there was much about for Halloween, We certainly did not have trick or treat that has come from America. I hate trick or treat and dare I say I hide away and pretend there's no one in the house, perhaps because we did not have as a child, even if we did knowing my parents they would never have let me out to go treat and treating,
    Great ATCs I live your designs and the way they have been put on a board.
    Well done love your minions as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love Halloween Carol and the most we got to do as a child was trying to get an apple from a bowl of water using only your teeth! I'm hoping to be able to make some Halloween ATCs this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween ATC's Carol, I know just what you mean about Halloween. My kids didn't take part either, but I love making Halloween theme cards.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Carol, lots of super Halloween images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like they were a lot of fun to make :D

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.