Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Some more Christmas cards

Despite my best efforts I am so behind this year with my Christmas card making. Probably because I was feeling so poorly in July, Aug and Sept when I usually crack on with them.
Here are 3 more to show you, 1 x diecut, 1 x stitching and 1 x parchment work.

Diecut - with lots of bling:
Stitched card with beads - but needs some tweaking and I don't know what at the moment.:
and a parchment card using image from a La Pashe Cd:
I am thinking I might have to make some very quick cards or perhaps buy some.  I don't believe I said that.
Hugs
Carol
xx

2 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards, your stitched card is gorgeous. I am afraid to say I have had to buy some cards, I am also behind with making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards Carol. I think that I have made enough card now and I'm going to write then very soon so if I have to make any more I'll have time.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.