Followers

Sunday 12 February 2017

CD Sunday - Friendship, Love and Romance - chosen by Meg

It's that time again so Meg has chosen an appropriate theme.  For me it's a bit like Halloween.  I don't do  either (except Halloween ATCs) but in true team spirit I have made a card and here it is:

The stitch pattern comes from here and the gingham background pattern come from Robert Addams - Printable Gingham etc CD.
 I loved the stitch pattern especially the bees that I think look very realistic. I used a holographic thread for the wings hoping to give them some shimmer.
Robert Addams Printable Gingham patterns are so useful.  Different sorts of ginghams and lots of great colours. I have been using this CD for quite a while and very often. It is one of my 'go to' CD's.

You will see on the CD Sunday Blog that we have a new teamie - Jane.  Jane has been a Guest Designer in the past and has been helping us out whilst Pamela and Jocelyn have been MIA.  We have decided that we want her to stay and join us and we are pleased that she has said yes to our invitation.  There are now 8 of us and there will be 8 posting as soon as Pamela has rejoined us.
I know Valentines' day is only a couple of days away but your card can be a friendship card, an Anniversary card or just an 'I love you' card.  You don't have to wait until the 14th to say that .....or you could have one ready for next year!!
Looking forward to visiting you.
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful stitching card, I love your bees, and your design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Carol, a fabulous stitched design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitching on this, especially the way it is curved around to make the jar label
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.