Followers

Thursday 16 February 2017

More Jigsaws - I'm afraid

Whilst I still have this trapped nerve thingie my actual card making etc is still sporadic. Trouble is that parchment work and stitching - my favourites  - need fine muscle control and that is lacking at the moment so.......... jigsaws to the rescue.

I finished this one quite quickly because as you can see the colour blocks are quite distinct.

It is another Colin Thompson one called 'Bizarre Babble'.

But the one I have started now is another story.  'The Artist's desk'.   I loved the image when I first saw it and I think the subject is very apt but Oh boy!  is this one a ....... or should I politely say - difficult.

I don't know what possessed me but I will finish it.  The artist - Aimee Stewart - is American.

See you later.
Carol
xx

All finished.  Certainly not an easy one but enjoyable to do.
xx

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the first jigsaw I thought it would be hard but this new one looks like a nightmare, beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright Jigsaws Carol, my Mother loves to complete Jigsaws - I don't have the patience.
    It must be very frustrating for you having a trapped nerve, I hope it soon improves.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.