Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

ATC Swop UK

Our Facebook group swop theme for this month is unsurprisingly Easter. The last theme I joined in with was the Dec/Jan Winter Wonderland so I felt I must join in with this one.  My crafting is still limited as the trapped nerve?? is still ever present.

I chose some simple but colourful images which I obtained on the 'net:
My favourites are the two 'HAPPY EASTER's'.  Each letter is decoupaged and they look as though they are made of stitched material.  Some stragetically placed gems to finish off.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ATCs love your Easter bunnies and words,
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.