Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2018

More Birthdays

These are ones I made for the Facebook Birthday List I belong to. They have had them now so I can show them here.


This was made using the Papercraft Factory  Funkyhand programme - Alphabet Books and so was this one.  Love making these - a bit different.



And this one has me stumped. For the life of me I can't remember where the image comes from. It was made using one of my graphics programmes but which one?  I will have to search.

I made some more  for for the ladies on the list but can't show them yet.
Carol
xx

1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.